Thursday, November 19, 2009

I do wonder

I wonder ....... You fill in the blanks, chances are I've wondered about it.

Anyway, this is a new blog post. I deleted the previous stupid ones, it sounded like the ranting and raving of some stupid high school girl over some stupid guy.

I'll be 51 on 12/19. I have 4 sisters and had 3 children, my eldest died June 19th, 2005 !

Thanksgiving approaches. It gets easier every year, but it's still tough for me, I last saw Ricky the Thanksgiving before he died. It was a great day, but if I had only known.

I'll put my wondering, wondrous thoughts here, along with recipes and such!

I am excited though, I'm going to see New Moon tomorrow, yes, I am on the Twilight craze. Read all the books a few times, I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!

Also, I just got hired as a customer service agent for a work at home job, for a major company. Finished all the set ups and pre-training, sent my paperwork off and will begin training on Monday the 23rd. Got all my equipment, headsets and phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment